As we all know, this year is Golden Jubilee year of Yuvak Mandal and is planned to be celebrated in a very grand style. Mandal has planned 5 programmes in this year of which 2 have been done with with a grand success.
1) Girnarji Yatra between 4-12-2009 and 09-12-2009.
2) Seminar by Dr. Ashok Sanghavi on 16-01-2010 about "How to be succeesful in Life".
Next 2 programmes are planned for 21-02-2010. They are
1) Prize distribution and 32nd Annual Gathering at Great Escape Water Park
2) Formal inaguration of Web Site of the Mandal by Shri Kantilal V. Vakharia during the Annual Gathering.
And the 5th programme is that of honouring the workers who made the Mandal last for 50 years. All the committee members of all the working committee formed so far will be honoured at a special function to be announced later.
As everybody is aware, these programmes need man power and money management of highest degree and these are to be celebrated with contributions of most members of Samaj. Presently, we have many happy families in the Samaj who can contribute towards the cause of celebrations to make this year a very memorable one. If you are doing a flourishing business or are a successful professional or are a highly placed employee, you can easily contribute a small sum to Mandal. You can give Rs 2500/-towards luncheon or Rs. 1500/- towards advertisement of your organisation in the souvenir to be published on annual day. Many have already contributed. Please do not wait for somebody to call you for the donations or advertisements. Be generous and call any of the office bearers of Yuvak Mandal or Drier Chemicals to donate. We are sure you will not disappoint the commitee members and would give a warm response to this call.
The following dignitaries have accepted the invitation of the Mandal and will remain present at Great Escape Water Park at the time of Annual Gathering & Prize Distribution function.
1) Varshikotsav na Prerak Data (વાર્ષિકોત્સવના પ્રેરક દાતા) : Shri Vajeshankar Jagjivan Vakharia Family head Shri Kantibhai V Vakharia. He has also encouraged the Mandal by sponsoring for 5 years web site of the Mandal. He has donated Rs 3,51,000 towards web site developement and Rs. 1,51,000 towards Annual Gathering expenses.
2) Samarambh Pramukh (સમારંભ પ્રમુખ) : Shri Viodray Vrajlal Shah (V . V . Shah) , Convener of Golden Jubilee celebration commitee and Past President of Mandal.
3) Dip Pragtya (દિપ પ્રાગટ્ય): Shri Ketan Navalchand Shah (C.A.)
4) Swagat Pramukh (સ્વાગત પ્રમુખ): Shri Rashmikant J. Shah, Past President of Mandal.
5) Atithi Vishesh (અતિથી વિશેષ): Dr. Ashok Sanghavi , Management Consultant
6) Sanman Pramukh (સન્માન પ્રમુખ): Shri Chandrakant Hiralal Patel (Advocate)
This year souvenir also will be a special one. In that, instead of one year, post graduate & graduates of last 2 years that means those post graduates & graduates who have passed their exams in 2008 & 2009, irrespective of the marks they have obtained,will be honoured by publishing their photo and some personal & educational data in the souvenir. This is over & above the prize money & Silver coin they will get if they are top amongst the students of Samaj. The last date for sending the entry for the above is 13-02-2010. Also, all the prize winners form 1st standard onwards will be honoured with a silver coin as a mark of Golden Jubilee celebration.
Painting Competition of members of Samaj of diferent age groups is also planned on the occassion of launching of our website. You can bring at the Annual Gathering, a nice painting of your choice. The paintings will be judged for prizes amongst the following age groups.
1) 5 years to 10 years 2) 11 years to 15 years 3) 15 years to 21 years 4) Above 21 years.
Winners of the competition will be honoured and his/her painting will be uploaded on our website.
For disciplined management of the event, entry pass to the resort will be available on payment of Rs. 50 per head. If you opt to travel by bus, to be provided by Mandal, then Rs 100/- per person will be charged extra for 2 ways journey. Last date for filing the forms is 14-02-2010. Buses to resort will start from 4 places.
1) Dadar, Shantinathji Jain Derasar, Near Kabootarkahana at 7:00 A.M.
2) Ghatkopar, Navroji Lane Munisuvrat Jain Derasar at 7:00 A.M.
3) Borivali , Jambli Gully Sambhavnath Jain Derasar at 7:30 A.M.
4) Bhayander , Adeshwar Jain Derasar, Bhaji Gully, 60' Road, Bhayander (W) at 7:30 A.M.
Pre-printed Stationery for booking the tickets is to be used and booking should be made at any one of the following places.
1) Shri Jayesh Vakharia c/o Jayesh Traders, B46-48, Chhippi Chawl, Rajrekha House, Shop No 31,Gr. flr.,Mumbai 400 002. Phone 23421952 (Sunday Closed)
2) Shri Avantibhai Sanghavi, C/o Apna Agencies, 16-18 Mugbhat Lane, Khadilkar Road, Mumbai 400004. Phone 65085434 (Sunday Closed)
3)Shri Hiren Lodaria C/o Shah Enterprises, Room 46, Nand Bhavan,2nd Flr.,59, Babu Genu Road, Mumbai 400002. Phone : 22000566 (Sunday Closed)
4) Shri Rajubhai, C/o. Nimish Stone Trading Co. Shop 9, Khodadad Apart., 4 th Road, Behinf Uday Cinema, Near Ghatkopar Station, Ghatkopar (W), Phone : 25149091 Time : 4 to 7 (Sunday Closed)
5) Shri Navinbhai Sanghavi, C/o. Liza Products, Shyam Bhuvan,Shop No 2, Carter Road No 2,Borivali (E),Phone : 65026304
6) Shri Nimeshbhai Mehta C/o. Jaybharat Textorium,Janardan Bldg., S.B>Marg,Dadar (W), Mumbai 400 028. Phone 24300831 (Monday Closed)
7) Shri Hiteshbhai Mehta, Beneath Adeshwar Derasar, Shop No 11, Bhaji Gully, 60' Road, Bhayander (W), Phone : 6224113265
8)Harshadbhai Mehta C/o. Rajhans , shop No. 10, Gandhi MArket, M.G. Road,Ghatkopar (E), Mumbai 400 077 Phone : 25119678 (Sunday Closed)
Note : It seems the committee has forgotten the members residing between Bandra & Malad. As there is no bus from any of the stations in this region.
Come one , come all and make the occassion unforgettable.
રામ રામ - *મચ્છુકાંઠા વિશાશ્રીમાળી જૈન સમાજ (ગુજરાતી) નો બ્લોગ ઘણા સમયથી ચાલી રહ્યો છે પરંતુ તે વાંચવા વાળો વર્ગ બહુ જ નાનો છે તેથી તે બંધ કરી તેમાં અપાતા લેખો ઇંગ...
5 years ago