* Enroll with the ICAI for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) after passing class 10th examination conducted by an examining body constituted by law in India or an examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto.
* Appear in CPT examination after appearing in the senior secondary (10+2) examination. A student is required to complete specified period (i.e. 60 days) from the date of registration for CPT with the Board of Studies and first day of the month in which examination is to be held. To illustrate, students registered on or before 1st April/1st October will be eligible to appear in June/December examination, as the case may be.
* Join Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) after passing CPT and 10+2 examination.
* Undergo 35 hours Orientation Programme and 100 hours Information Technology Training (ITT) (100 hours ITT is a 20/25 days programme @ 5/4 hours per day) before appearing in Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE).
* Appear in Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE) or Accounting Technician Examination (ATE) on completion of 9 months of study course one day prior to the month in which examination is to be held.
* Join articled training (3 years) after passing Both Groups/ Group I of IPCC.
* Join CA Final Course:
o After passing IPCE, register for Final course with the Board of Studies;
o Undergo General Management and Communication Skills (GMCS) course while undergoing Final course; and
o Complete articled training of 3 years.
* Appear in final examination during the last 6 months of articled training preceding the month in which the examination is to be held or on completion of the practical training.
* Pass final examination and complete GMCS, if not completed earlier.
* Enroll for membership of ICAI and designate as ‘Chartered Accountant
Read more: http://www.taxguru.in/chartered-accountant/requirements-for-becoming-a-chartered-accountant.html#ixzz0vu3dRuFl
Thanks : Taxguru.in
રામ રામ - *મચ્છુકાંઠા વિશાશ્રીમાળી જૈન સમાજ (ગુજરાતી) નો બ્લોગ ઘણા સમયથી ચાલી રહ્યો છે પરંતુ તે વાંચવા વાળો વર્ગ બહુ જ નાનો છે તેથી તે બંધ કરી તેમાં અપાતા લેખો ઇંગ...
5 years ago